All NC Public schools and districts are invited to submit an Innovator in Digital Learning application. Deadline for submission is Friday September 21, 2012.
Programs selected as excellence will be highlighted for their achievement by the Office of the Governor, the NC State Board of Education and through Celebrate NC.
The selection criteria will be based upon the areas of:
- Curriculum& Instruction
- Professional Development
- Leadership, Administration, & Instructional Support
- Infrastructure & Technical Support
- Student Learning Outcomes (Graduation rate, student achievement, sub group data)
The final score classifications will be based on the following for all criteria:
Final score classifications:
- Early 6‐8 points
- Developing (9‐14 points)
- Advanced (15‐20 points)
- Target (21‐24 points)
Effectiveness and Impact:
- Graduation Rate: 1-10 pts
- Student achievement: 1-10 pts
- Sub-group data: 1-10 pts
Complete information about on the North Carolina Innovator in Digital Learning Recognition
page of this web site.