This is the second of two Congressional Briefings on the
Speak Up 2012 data findings. To request a copy of the Educator and
parent report that will be released on April 19th, please click here.
Attend the briefing to learn about the unfiltered views of over 364,000 students on these timely topics:
What are the expectations of K-12 students for digital learning?
- How does that student vision compare with teachers’ & administrators’ reality?
- How well are today’s K-12 schools meeting the expectations of students?
- What is the student demand for mobile learning and why is it important to them?
- What strategies should we think about to encourage our next generation of STEM career professionals?
- Designing the ultimate school for today’s learners: what are the digital “must-haves” for increasing student achievement
The June 4th briefing will include a presentation of the
national findings and a moderated panel discussion with students and
educators. This year’s national report on the findings will be
distributed to all attendees.
If you can not attend, you may download the reports from the Speak Up 2012